HHR©2010

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to HHR. We are going to help you with your fansites,hotels,designs,and flash. Hope we can do something with it. (we can also help you with other stuff too just contatckt us if u need us) HHR©2010

3 posters

Welcome Lounge

Jordan
    Admin
    Admin

My Status : Top dogg

Welcome Lounge Empty Welcome Lounge

Post by Jordan Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:45 am

Hey users,

Why not come introduce yourselves in this forum? Include information you WANT and not what people force you to put on here! This could mean your account cannot post on the forum for a while!

Me first!

My name is Jordan and I am a forum owner. I help manage the board and members but soon the staff applications shall open and you can apply to be a certain staff member like a Graphics Designer, Moderator etc.

I'm generally nice as there are only a few things that can upset me. I am active aswell, more active than Viman, (Victor)!

The fansite coming for the forum shall also have email accounts which you can contact such as for support, you would email the support account.

Now it's your turn, tell us about you!
    Viman
    Viman
    Admin
    Admin

Welcome Lounge Empty Re: Welcome Lounge

Post by Viman Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:07 pm

Hi all users.
    Im viman the owner/hoster of this forum. As you see im very bussy with design and graphy and other stuff so im not the most active person at the forum right now. But i will allways be online so just send me any PM's(private messages) if you want too.
    Im working hard to get you the stuff u want for this company. This forum will grown to a big comunity and we will start earn and pay money.As all we know and if everything goes like ive planned we should have a good comunity in 2014. But we are just getting better and better for everyday. We are not hirring any news writers for the time but soon we will ;)If  you are an owner of an fansite/company then we will try conteckt u so we can share stuff and grow!!

-viman-
    callumpease
    Trialist Moderator
    Trialist Moderator

My Status : HHR Member

Post by callumpease Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:15 am

hi i am callum pease i am a admin on the forum i own CallumCms which is what i am making i am hiring people who can code but not any more lol because i am making it on my own Very Happy
    Viman
    Viman
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Viman Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:45 am

Callum are u soon finnished with the Holocms cuz we can might not wait anymore we need to be active for everything and all so pleace hurry with the holocms u are building Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:12 am